When you send file to contacts in a channel, and then one of the contacts accesses the file, you receive an email notification with the subject line "File accessed in XYZ Channel". But what does it mean to access a channel? What type of actions trigger this notification?
The file access notification is triggered when the recipient attempts to access the file, not just the channel. There are several ways this can happen including:
- Click on the file to download
- Click on an image file to preview in the app
- Move the file to the files panel
- Download multiple files or a folder as a zip
- Export the message or the channel with attachments.